Try These Brain Teasers With the Kids!

I love using math brain teasers with kids for so many different reasons!

Math Brain Teasers challenge them to use their math skills to solve a problem.
Most kids seem to love being challenged with a brain teaser and are keen to see if they can solve it or even better yet - be the first one to solve it!

I have created lots of brain teaser that use different concepts in math.
I thought I would share some of my favorites with you so that you can share them with the kids!

You can download a copy if you like from Google Docs -
Hope the kids enjoy having their brains teased!
Look out for more over the next few weeks!
 


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I am your newest follower, thanks to Math Maniac's giveaway!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae,
      Glad you stopped by! I am looking forward to checking out your blog!
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Me, love ur blog...very interesting..new comer

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good information for beginner gamer of Satta matka , its need to be daily updated so they get more and more details.love to
    visit it daily.

    Best Satta Matka Chart Site.
    Kalyan result
    today kalyan result

    ReplyDelete